Maintenance area intrusion detection equipment [NioH]
On the highway, every year about 120 accidents occur caused by vehicles entering a lane currently under maintenance. About 50 maintenance workers are killed or injured annually. [NioH] constantly measures the three-dimensional position of all incoming vehicles travelling at high speed (detection up to 300 meters) and immediately detects vehicles entering the lane under maintenance. Upon detection, all present workers are wirelessly instructed for a prompt evacuation through a device built-in their helmets.
- The detection range is 300 meters from [NioH] position
- Detection of all vehicles in the field of view.
- Once a vehicle is detected, it is constantly tracked until they disappear from [NioH]'s field of view.
- The vehicle detection area is automatically set from the road characteristic.
- Curved and sloped roads are supported.
- The vehicle detection area can be manually edited on the system touch panel.
- Low-speed running vehicle (for example maintenance vehicles) within the detection area are intentionally ignored.
Customer's voice (NEXCO Maintenance Kansai Co., Ltd.)
Chinougijutsu Co., Ltd. has unique skills in the development of devices, robots, sensors, etc. and is the type of company which can just quickly produce a complete implementation. They are able to uncover young yet powerful various technologies and combine them to create a cutting-edge new technology.
Explosion-proof work robot manufacturing · explosion-proof equipment development consulting
We design and manufacture autonomous mobile robots that can work in flammable gas filled environment that may explode. This robot has been introduced to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Research and development of non-destructive inspection method for pipes.
Most of the metallic pipes that are used in plant facilities suffer from internal corrosion that reduce their wall thickness leading to accidents and troubles so it is necessary to inspect those regularly. Pipes in high places or in places ・・・・
Unmanned construction by remotely controlled heavy machinery
A camera and a radio control system are installed on a heavy equipment for it to be controlled remotely by wireless image transmission.